Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the current issue of the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL, highlighting several articles including, “Christianity and Black Slavery”, “The Gospel of Jesus’ Wife”, and “Steve Jobs, Jesus, and The Problem of Evil”.
Questions and Answers:
- Can God resurrect someone who was cremated? What does the Bible say about cremation?
- Can you give me some advice concerning common-law marriage?
- If you are a Christian and commit heinous sins, will you still be saved?
- In the Lord’s Prayer, why does Jesus teach us to pray, “lead us not into temptation,” since God does not tempt us?
- Did Nathan and Bathsheba trick David into giving the throne to Solomon?
- Why was it God’s plan for people to reject Jesus? If the Jews didn’t reject Jesus, then He wouldn’t have been crucified, so did they choose correctly or not?
- Are Old Testament saints like Abraham and Elijah already in heaven?
- Why do we worship on Sunday instead of the seventh day of the week?
- What kindness is Boaz referring to in Ruth chapter 3?
- How does Matthew 12:31-32 relate to verses 36 and 37?
- I was baptized as a child, but strayed from the faith. Do I need to be re-baptized?