Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on why near-death experiences as described in popular books are insufficient to explain the afterlife.
Questions and Answers:
- Is it acceptable for Christians to get tattoos?
- My job doesn’t allow me to worship on Sunday, am I in sin?
- Are the two witnesses in Revelation 11 literal people or figurative?
- If I leave my church will I lose my reward in heaven? Could it be that God has me at this church to be an influence for reform?
- Are there times or certain circumstances in which a person can’t pray?
- Does the Bible speak about life outside our solar system?
- Is it possible for Christians to walk away from the faith? If someone does apostatize, does that mean they were never truly born again?