Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on Paul’s encounter with Lydia in Macedonia, and quotes from Philippians 4 concerning the generosity of the church at Philippi.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you explain the difference between the first, second, and third heaven? Does this mean that there are different levels of hell as well?
- Where does Scripture give us guidance as to what good works we should be doing?
- Are there any unforgivable sins?
- Is Deuteronomy 18:18 talking about the coming Messiah, since Jesus said He that does nothing on His own authority, but speaks just as the Father has taught Him? How are we to understand these verses in light of Christ’s divinity?
- Can we determine whether or not someone is a true Christian?