Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank share’s his thoughts on the sacraments of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you elaborate on the different degrees of rewards in heaven? What do you think those rewards will be?
- Should Reformed congregations split from mainline denominations and pursue a more evangelical approach?
- Can you clarify the Bible’s use of the words, “put away” and “divorce”? My wife divorced me. Can I get remarried?
- What are your thoughts on the teaching of John Bevere?
- How can a person profess Christ, but not actually be a Christian according to Romans 10:9?
- How do we reconcile God commanding Abraham to sacrifice Isaac, with the prohibition against murder or thinking a murderous thought?