Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses how believers can be considered as greater than John the Baptist according to Luke 7:28 and Matthew 11:11.
Questions and Answers:
- Ephesians 1:4 says God chose us in Christ before the foundation of the world. Does this mean some people aren’t chosen?
- I am a new believer. I have been told by my father that the bible is just a collection of stories used to control people. Can you help me with how to respond to this?
- Can you address the “sealing of the Holy Spirit” as it is stated in Eph 1:13 and 4:30? Does this deal with security of the believer?
- A television program stated that there are stone carvings and cave paintings, carbon-dated to be about 10,000 years old, that show various dinosaurs. Doesn’t this disprove evolution?
- If two believers are divorcing their spouses for biblical reasons, is it ok for them to begin dating before they are actually divorced?
- Even if we were to consider a generation to be a thousand years, the biblical record of genealogies do not add up to much time. Doesn’t this prove that the earth is young?
- As I was reading 2 Samuel 22, I was struck by David’s words that the Lord had rewarded him according to his righteousness. How can this be reconciled with the fact that we are all unrighteous and need Christ for salvation?