Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
Questions and Answers:
- Am I correct in saying that you must remember the day and time that you were saved for it to be a legitimate commitment to our Lord Jesus Christ?
- Are we judged for every sin that we commit in heaven? Do we have to ask for forgiveness every time we commit a sin or not?
- Could there be salvation after death? What about for children?
- What do you think about churches that never preach salvation or have altar calls in their services? Is there higher accountability for those pastors that are shepherding those flocks?
- As a former charismatic, can you speak on the danger of apostolic kinds of churches?
- Is it a biblical requirement for there to be an interpretation every time somebody speaks in tongues?
- My mother belongs to a Jehovah’s Witness church. What is your opinion of this church? Is it a cult?
- Why does it say in Genesis 1:26 “Let us make man in our image?” Does this passage of scripture have anything to do with the trinity?