February 2, 2010
The Book of Leviticus is one of the most incredible books in all of Scripture in that it is a manual of the types and shadows that underscore the holiness of God. Leviticus 10 is one of the most chilling chapters in the entire Canon of Scripture – the account of Aaron’s sons Nadab and Abihu, which is a graphic reminder of the holiness of the Almighty and the responsibility of Christian leadership to rightly represent the holiness of God to the people of God (0:46).
- How to deal with hypocritical Christians? How to reconcile with those who do not want to reconcile with me? (7:29)
- What about Seventh-day Adventism and keeping the Saturday Sabbath? (12:00)
- Former Latter-Day Saints (Mormon). Married in the Temple. Came to faith after divorce. Know God hates divorce. Address 1 Corinthians 7? What about grounds for remarriage? (21:02)
- What Scripture verses support Christ inability to sin? Does this undermine Jesus genuine humanity? (28:40)
- Arnold Murray on Ham sin against Noah. Did Ham sleep with Noah’s wife? (40:57)
- What about participating in militant revolutions and subjection to authorities in Romans 13? (46:01)