Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the argument used by Neo-Darwinists to disprove creationism by saying the eye is poorly designed.
Questions and Answers:
- How could Jesus be tempted by Satan?
- Can we truly love God with all our heart, soul, and strength?
- Who are the “sons of God” in Genesis chapter 6? Did fallen angels procreate and produce giants?
- How can Jesus be the Son of God?
- In Ezekiel 34:24, why is the Messiah called David and not Jesus?
- How can we deal with our sin with grace instead of legalism?
- What do you mean when you say that if we persevere, we will receive the crown of life?
- Why was David called a man after God’s heart? What does that mean?