Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank continues to expound the theme of hermeneutics, focusing on figurative language and similes in particular.
Questions and Answers:
- Is the biblical description of hell literal or figurative?
- I disagree with the article in the Christian Research Journal, “Become a Better You: Seven Keys to Improving Your Life Everyday.” Do you think Christians are still sinners?
- Shouldn’t we use the metaphors of fire with respect to hell because that is what we can relate to?
- Is it okay for Christians to drink alcohol?
- Is the Seventh-Day Adventist doctrine of the atonement unbiblical?
- Is Jesus equal or inferior to God? How would you interpret Isaiah 42:1 in this regard?