Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank talks about the many ways the Christian Research Institute is being used by God to impact people around the world.
Questions and Answers:
- Is suicide an unforgivable sin? Will those who commit suicide go to hell?
- Can you discuss the early dating of the book of Revelation?
- Would you rent an apartment to an unmarried couple?
- What can you tell me about Benny Hinn?
- Are the added portions of the book of Daniel in the Apocrypha written by Daniel?
- Does Paul advocate the use of personal, private tongues? Is it possible for believers to have more than one spiritual gift?
- What did Jesus mean when He said, “let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No,’” in Matthew 5:37?