Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
Questions and Answers:
- In Romans 7:15-20, Paul says, “the things I hate, that’s what I do.” Is Paul talking about a Christian, or an unbeliever in this passage?
- I have been listening to various teachers (Creflo Dollar, Joyce Meyers, Joseph Prince, T. D. Jakes) who teach that we do not need to worry about our sins, even ongoing sin, because God has forgiven it all. What are your thoughts?
- I once heard a pastor say that the children of unbelievers who are not of the age of accountability, even those in the womb, if they die, will go to hell. Is this true?
- I have been reading Judges 11:30 that talks about human sacrifice. What is your take on this?
- Hebrews 6:4 states in part, “For it is impossible…” Why is it impossible? No matter what this Scripture means, why couldn’t this person realize what they did wrong, and repent?
- My husband passed away two years ago from a car accident. We put the Lord first in our marriage. I have realized that I am not good being alone. What do I need to do to find a husband? Is it up to the Lord, or do I need to do something?
- I’m a Baptist. My mother was saved. She died four years ago. I’ve always been taught that we will see our loved ones when we get to heaven. Is this correct? When I get there, will I see her like I saw her here?
- I have been interacting with Michael Brown, the author of Let No One Deceive You and will be meeting him for lunch soon. I need your advice and wisdom.
- What are your views on the Rapture and the seven year Tribulation? What about the mark of the Beast, the Antichrist, one world government, and one world religion, in the last days?