Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank reminds listeners that when reading the Bible, we must take into account the different genres in the Bible, and although it must be read it as literature, it is not merely literature because it was divinely inspired by the Holy Spirit.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you give me some more information about the Conversations with God movement based on the book by Neale Donald Walsch?
- In 2 Samuel 6:19, the KJV says David gave the people a flagon of wine and the ESV says a cake of raisins. Which translation is correct?
- Why does the Devil tempt certain people?
- Since I struggle with infertility, how can I keep the command to be fruitful and multiply according to Genesis 1:28?
- Does the word prosper in 3 John 1:2 mean material possessions as the prosperity teacher’s claim? If I am under leadership that is preaching a different gospel, how can I be an example of what Christ is?
- I heard a preacher say Jesus is our brother, but I have trouble calling Him brother. How do you see this?
- 1 Thessalonians 4:16 says the dead in Christ will rise first, so where are these people until the resurrection? Didn’t Jesus tell the thief on the cross he would be with Him in Paradise today?
- What is the difference between Old Testament commandments, statues, and ordinances?
- Do you think Joel Osteen and Joyce Meyer are false prophets?