Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on a letter written to the editor of USA Today concerning the attack in Nice, France. According to this letter, the terrorist attack had nothing to do with Islam or the prophet Muhammad because the Qur’an teaches that killing an innocent human being is the same as killing all of humanity. The truth, however, is that this passage was taken out of context. Muhammad himself was involved in torture and beheadings. As Christians, we must discern the truth and realize that although we are facing soft persecution in the West, Christians in the East are being exiled, crucified, and beheaded.
Questions and Answers:
- Is it possible that Jesus was wrong about the mustard seed?
- My father passed away; is it wrong for me to pray that God will allow me to feel his spirit with me?
- Does Jesus’ teaching in John 11 guarantee divine healing? How do I respond to Word of Faith friends who say I don’t have enough faith?
- I disagree with your view on Palestinians and the land of Palestine.
- How can I respond to my dad who says that if Christianity is so good, what about all the people killed during the Crusades?
- I experienced sleep paralysis and it really scared me; what caused this?