Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank mentions his upcoming speaking engagement this Sunday, at the South Valley Community Church Reasons to Believe 2017 Apologetics Conference in Gilroy (and Hollister) California.
Questions and Answers:
- Is the medical use of marijuana Biblical?
- The power of the spoken word is causing you to take ownership of your cancer. Please don’t do that.
- Could you make a recommendation for a book on theology?
- What is the difference between an apostle and a disciple?
- My husband is a great husband, but is an unbeliever. Do you have any recommended resources that might help me share the reality of God with him?
- Do you think that Lee Strobel’s movie, The Case for Christ would be a good resource for the woman who called earlier?
- I saw a YouTube video where a preacher was foretelling coming events in September, related to the recent solar eclipse. What are your thoughts on this?
- How can we tell people to “prepare” for a right relationship with the Lord?