Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the memorial of September 11, 2001 and his prayer that images of burning buildings will be a catalyst to arouse western Christianity from its stupor and renew our passion to rescue people from the reality of hell. Although the loss of 3000 souls on 9/11 was a terrible tragedy we will never forget, Hank reminds listeners of the necessity of sharing the gospel because 150,000 people around the world die each day.
Questions and Answers:
- Is it God’s will for some people to be homeless?
- Why are so many students who were raised in church walking away from the faith? How can we encourage them to want to participate in church?
- I have two possible vocations before me. How can I determine what God’s will is in this circumstance?
- I got a large pagan tattoo on my back before I was a Christian. What should I do?
- Must I speak in tongues to be saved?
- What is the true name of God according to the third commandment?
- My daughter was raised in the church but is drifting away because of historical instances of Christians using violent means to advance the gospel. So she wants to know: how can people go to hell if they were never presented a faithful gospel message?