Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank endorses the book, They Say We Are Infidels: On the Run from ISIS with Persecuted Christians in the Middle East by Mindy Belz as one of the best books written on this topic. He also highlights two articles in the latest edition of the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL titled “Jesus in Islam” by David Wood, and “Islam and Christianity: Is a Productive dialogue Possible” by Robin Dale Hadaway.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you explain the difference between being absent from the body, present with the Lord, and the teaching that the dead in Christ will rise first?
- Is it true that there are only two kinds of people in the world: saved or lost?
- When Jesus says that all authority was given to Him in Matthew 28:18, was this given to Him after the resurrection?
- With the election of Donald Trump and what is going on with Russia and China, do you think this is a harbinger of the end times?
- Can you explain preaching the gospel to the dead in 1 Peter 4:6?
- Is Jesus the second Adam? When He comes back will He be different than His first advent?
- I’ve had a lot of doubts about my salvation; do you have any encouragement for me?
- What does the Scripture have to say about how Christians should treat immigrants?
- Is the leaven mentioned in Matthew 13:33, good or bad?
- Why is it okay now to wear two different types of clothing, but not to practice homosexuality?
- Will those who are in hell also have incorruptible bodies?