Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on death and resurrection in light of his forty-seven year-old son-in-law’s passing. From the moment we’re born our bodies begin sowing the seeds of biological destruction, yet death is hardly the end. When Lazarus died, Martha had confidence that her brother would rise again at the resurrection, but Jesus said, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live.” In saying this, Jesus pointed to Himself as the one who would overcome death and the grave. Likewise, the prophet Daniel said that many who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake. All who put their trust in Jesus can be absolutely certain they will experience resurrection on the last day.
Questions and Answers:
- Do you believe it’s possible that will God judge America if Clinton wins the election?
- Why do we talk about homosexuality and abortion, but ignore other sins as if these sins are the worst?
- What are your thoughts on evangelical churches that aren’t doing what they should be doing for the kingdom?
- I grew up Roman Catholic; what is your take on Purgatory?
- Why do Christian ministries not emphasize baptism and leave out passages that teach its necessity?
- I lost my wife about three years ago. If your daughter comes to you in two or three years and is still struggling with the loss of her husband, what would you say to her?
- When unbelievers die, will their spirits cease to exist at some point?