Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank explains the rise of Islam. When Muhammad had been successfully preaching monotheism among polytheistic tribes in and around Mecca, he traveled to Medina where he was invited to be the arbiter of the city’s social and political disputes. In Mecca, Muhammad was a private citizen, in Medina he was the chief magistrate of a community. In Mecca he preached, but in Medina he practiced. This led to a political Islam and the subduing of Meccans, and then spread to Central Asia, North Africa, and Spain.
Questions and Answers:
- What is the most accurate English Bible translation?
- Was the reason Paul didn’t want women to preach because they would be martyred?
- How can we judge when to euthanize someone?
- Do you have any information that shows the pre-tribulation rapture being taught prior to the nineteenth century?
- How should we respond to President Obama who says the Crusades, the Inquisition, and slavery are the same as modern terrorism?
- How do we know when prayer becomes a selfish endeavor?
- Can you clarify your earlier comments on the Bible and slavery?
- Does 1 Thessalonians 4 teach a pre-tribulation rapture?
- Will those in the past or today who have never heard the gospel, be condemned?