Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank reads a letter from a listener named Roger who came to faith in Christ as a result of listening to the Bible Answer Man broadcast.
Questions and Answers:
- Who wrote the Pentateuch, and what are your thoughts on the idea of four other authors who wrote it later?
- What is Paul referring to in 1 Corinthians 13, when he mentions tongues of angels?
- After God changed Jacob’s name to Israel, why did He continue referring to him as Jacob?
- Can you comment on inclusive, gender loving ministries?
- Why did the Devil tempt Jesus to jump from the pinnacle of the Temple? Can God be tempted?
- What is your opinion on the gap theory? How old do you think the earth is?
- Can you explain how Christ is our Sabbath rest according to Hebrews 4?