Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses James Dobson’s endorsement of the book The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn, and the need for believers to read the Word of God so we will not be led astray by sensationalism.
Questions and Answers:
- When my daughter was born she had to be resuscitated, and at age four she told us about how she went to heaven. What are your thoughts on this?
- Where does the Bible tell us that when a believer dies, they go directly to heaven?
- Is it acceptable for a church to allow a Freemason to preach?
- Do Jehovah’s Witnesses teach the truth?
- Are you familiar with Chuck Missler and his teaching that there will be different rewards in heaven?
- I have a friend who is a Jehovah’s Witness and is refusing a much needed blood transfusion. How can I witness to her?
- Should we warn people to turn from their wicked ways according to Ezekiel 33:7-8? If we do not, will their blood be on our hands?
- Is it okay to consume marijuana since God gave us every herb according to Genesis 1:11-12?