Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank relates the fundamentals of golf with the essentials of Christian living. When we neglect the basics of the spiritual life, our relationship with the Lord grows cold, but if we cultivate that relationship, our intimacy with God will increase.
Questions and Answers:
- Is observing the Sabbath on Sunday a sin?
- Can you address Paul’s command for women to be silent in church according to 1 Corinthians 14:34-35?
- Is the doctrine of once saved, always saved biblical?
- Can you address Matthew 24:9-13 and those who are said to fall away?
- How should we respond when Mormons seem to act more righteous than Christians?
- Does the warning in Revelation 22:18-19 apply to the entire Bible or just the book of Revelation? What about John 5:4, which some Bibles omit?
- Is sinless perfection attainable in this life?
- What do you think about Les Feldick’s teaching that there is one gospel for the Jews and another for the Gentiles?
- Were there humans created before Adam and Eve, thus explaining where Cain’s wife came from?