Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses racial semantics, political correctness, and how the meaning of words have changed over time.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you explain Luke 9:62, and what it means to put your hand to the plow and look back? Is Jesus addressing backsliders?
- What are your thoughts on charismatic churches and their emphasis on the gift of tongues?
- Will we recognize our loved ones in heaven?
- Are Mormons Christians? Is Mormonism a cult?
- Was Paul a homosexual?
- Do demons still exist today? Are there different kinds of demons?
- Do you believe that Jesus will return?
- What are your thoughts on the teaching of Joseph Prince?