Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses how the theory of evolution has led to the degradation of morality. If those such as Aldous Huxley are correct, and there is no God, than there is no meaning to the world and we can live however we choose.
Questions and Answers:
- Will practicing homosexuals go to heaven or hell?
- What is the justification of splitting or creating a new denomination instead of reforming the church that you are attending? Isn’t this similar to Paul’s words in 1 Corinthians 3:4, about following himself or Apollos, or Peter?
- What are your thoughts on the book Killing Jesus by Bill O’Reilly?
- Can you explain Matthew 11:12 to me? When it mentions, the violent take it by force, is this describing militarily action?
- What is your take on 1 Corinthians 11, and the significance of women wearing head coverings?
- Did God appear as a literal cloud to the Israelites in the book of Exodus?
- In Romans 11:32, what does it mean that God has consigned all to disobedience?
- What is your opinion of Christians consuming genetically modified foods? What is our responsibility on this issue?
- If Eve sinned first, how did death enter through Adam? Is this a diminishing of Eve’s relationship to God?
- I am disillusioned with the way our country is headed. Is there a biblical course of action we can take?
- How do I address and refute the claims of scientology?