Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank soberly reminds listeners of the silent holocaust in our midst. In 2015, undercover videos showed that Planned Parenthood was engaged in the gruesome harvesting and selling of baby parts. One would think that this evidence would warrant indictment, but instead, the undercover investigators are the ones being charged and it seems that Planned Parenthood will be exonerated. As David French has said, “It’s becoming increasingly clear that in the state of California, the right to abort a child is the chief liberty in the land, and all other liberties must bow before it.”
Questions and Answers:
- Can you speak to the idea of Christians who read books about the Bible without actually reading the Bible?
- Is the soul and spirit the same or separate?
- When Solomon dedicated the temple, why did he sacrifice so many animals?
- Did God make the animals out of dust like He did with Adam?
- Can you explain Luke 22:36-38 and the discussion about swords?
- In 1 Corinthians 11:7, what does it mean that woman is the glory of man? Are women created in the image of God?
- Do you know anything about the Shepherd’s Chapel and their teaching?