Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank extols the sinlessness of Christ; the only one who was genuinely perfect because He was God in flesh. Hank goes on the describe Jesus’ supernatural power over nature, sickness, and even death, as well as the power to transform lives.
Questions and Answers:
- Is it okay to celebrate Christmas even though Jesus wasn’t born on December 25th?
- Is Isaiah 66:17 describing the final Judgment? Does this mean that Christians can’t eat pork?
- Did the Apostle Paul perform a resurrection? If so, what passage of Scripture was it recorded in?
- Who is Jesus referring to in Matthew 7:21-29? How do you know whether or not you are truly a believer?
- What is your position on women being pastors?
- If we give gifts during Christmas are we participating in paganism?
- Do you think it is okay for Christian parents to tell their children stories about Santa Claus?
- What is the biblical teaching on those who died before Christ’s sacrifice on the cross?
- Could you give me some historical background on the Amish and the Mennonites? Are they considered Christian? Is it acceptable for my friend to attend a Quaker church? What about the Amish teaching that women should be subservient to men?