Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank mentions that he has been getting enthusiastically involved with social media platforms, such as the Bible Answer Man Facebook page. Hank also gives a health update regarding his PET scan results.
Questions and Answers:
- Jesus said in Matthew that we are to leave our gift before the altar if someone has something against us. Is this just dealing with forgiveness, or does it also pertain to such things as debts?
- What are the traditions that Christians are to hold fast to?
- When you pass on, do you go straight to heaven?
- How did the virgin Mary become pregnant, and why did God choose this way to come into the world?
- How did your conversion to Eastern Orthodoxy affect your relationship with your children?
- Did the Jewish leaders in Jesus’ day know that the Messiah would be God incarnate?
- Paul referred to the Lord as Jesus Christ—as though Christ were His last name. Why did he do this instead of calling Him, Jesus “the” Christ?
- What are the differences between the Trinitarian view of God, and the Unitarian view?
- May I pray for you?