Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank welcomes author, speaker, and counselor Joe Dallas to the program once again to finish their discussion of his book, Speaking of Homosexuality: Discussing the Issues with Kindness and Clarity. Hank and Joe address the so-called pansexuality of Miley Cyrus; how a homosexual-affirming culture encourages those who are attracted to the same sex to be more likely to express those feelings; the decay of the family structure; the false dichotomy between grace and truth that some in the church are promoting, and the debate over same-sex parenting.
Questions and Answers:
- Isn’t it true that the further our culture drifts from the truth, the more it will force Christians to take a stand? Is this perhaps part of God’s plan?
- What are your thoughts on Christians who go to homosexual demonstrations and yell and scream at them?
- Do you think that Satan uses the love we have for our homosexual family members to twist things around?
- Is it true that the suicide rate among transgender people is higher?
- With regard to your conversion, when did love meet you and you found the truth?
- I have a friend who says she’s bisexual and that she tries to control it; how can I help her?