Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank quotes from Bill Nye who claims that he is nothing more than a speck among specks in the universe with little significance. Contrary to this gloomy perspective, Hank recommends Discovery Institute’s new DVD, Privileged Species, which offers powerful proof based on the precision and fine-tuning of the universe to show that humans were designed with meaning and purpose. Hank also goes on to further refute Kurt Eichenwald’s Newsweek article.
Questions and Answers:
- How can Jesus be God and not know the time of His return?
- Who was speaking at Jesus’ baptism?
- On a previous broadcast, I heard you speak about Kent Hovind and I think you misrepresented him on the issue of tax evasion and his view of the Nephilim in Genesis 6.
- My son uses the precision and fine-tuning argument to prove God created the universe, but was challenged in a way that I couldn’t answer. Do you have any advice on how to counter this?
- Are the Nephilim mentioned in Genesis chapter 6 referring to dinosaurs?