On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank welcomes apologist and author, Frank Turek to discuss his book, Stealing from God: Why Atheists Need God to Make Their Case. Those like Bart Ehrman, who oppose the God of the Bible claim that evil disproves His existence; however, evil wouldn’t exist unless good existed and good wouldn’t exist objectively, without God. So Ehrman is actually stealing from God to make his case. Although atheists claim to have logic and reason on their side, they actually make rational thought impossible. If everything is merely material, then we only have brains not minds and are no more than moist robots. If materialistic atheism is true, we have no grounds to believe anything we think is true. While claiming to be rational, free-thinkers, atheists have actually destroyed all the tools for being able to know anything at all and end up stealing from Theism to make their point.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- What is the mystery Paul is referring to in Romans 16:25-26?
- When Jesus was on the earth, was He always restricted by the will of the Father to demonstrate His deity? Will we recognize our loved ones in heaven?
- How can I answer my brother who misinterprets the Bible about evangelism, judging, and also says we can’t really sin against other people since we only sin against God?
- Will the New Jerusalem be the same size as the lands promised to Abraham?
- Is America’s rejection of God leading to its demise, and how does this relate to the book of Revelation? Has the church become apostate?