Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank welcomes back Frank Turek to further explore his book Stealing from God. Students in high school and college are gaining information, but many don’t know how to think, therefore we have to teach them how to counter the false arguments of atheists. Daniel Dennett for example, says that consciousness is an illusion, yet he’s using his conscious mind to make that statement so his argument is self-refuting. Atheists also believe that everything is material, but they use immaterial realities to make this claim. The laws of logic are not made of molecules and yet are necessary to have something as simple as a conversation. The truth of God’s existence is so self-evident that atheists must be suppressing this truth in unrighteousness as Romans chapter 1 tells us. So when reasoning against God, atheists actually end up stealing from Him to make their case.
Questions and Answers:
- If the age of stars points to an old universe, does that mean humans have been here as long as the stars?
- How do you reconcile the doctrines of predestination and election with John 3:16? If God predestined us for salvation, are you saying we can choose otherwise?
- I used to be a Mormon and they believe in the Reformed Egyptian language which has been proven to be false. What are your thoughts on all the different languages and how they could not evolved by chance?
- I have heard you talk about the Lord’s Supper; could you clarify your view? Do you believe in Transubstantiation?