Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank draws attention to the organization, complexity, and vastness of the universe. Even something as simple as water is a marvelous example of design. Without water, life on earth would be uninhabitable. The size of the moon, which governs tidal motion, and the earth’s distance from the sun ensures livable temperatures, making life possible. Our planet is an unparalleled masterpiece of precision, which bears eloquent testimony to an uncaused first cause.
Questions and Answers:
- What is your perspective on The Message Bible?
- I hear you talk about essential and non-essential doctrines; are homosexuality and gay marriage essential?
- Since the temple will be destroyed during the seven year tribulation, will God rebuild it in the Millennium?
- When we die, will we go straight to judgment, or rest until Judgment Day?
- I joined an Apostolic church and received the gift of tongues, but after studying Scripture, I see that this is wrong. Should I find another church?
- Why did God say that no Moabite could enter the assembly of the Lord in Deuteronomy 23:3, if He knew David would be a descendant of Ruth?
- Are Enoch and Elijah the two witnesses mentioned in Revelation chapter 11?