Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank describes the Christian life not only as the imputation of Christ’s righteousness, but the very impartation of the life of Christ within; the abundant life that begins at conversion and continues on until glorification.
Questions and Answers:
- In Acts chapter 1, was choosing Mathias to replace Judas a mistake?
- What did Jesus mean when He said He came to fulfill the law? Was He speaking only of the Ten Commandments? Which laws was He referring to?
- Can you explain the first resurrection mentioned in Revelation 20? Is this talking about the new birth where we are resurrected to spiritual life?
- Does God still give Satan permission to harm people like He did in the life of Job?
- Can you explain when we are to turn the other cheek?
- What happens when we die? Do we go directly to heaven? In John 3:13, Jesus says no one has ascended into heaven.
- Is the Millennium the time you suggested that heaven and earth will converge?
- If it is 2013 now, what is the date according to the Jewish calendar?
- Is homosexuality a choice that people make, or is it something they are born with?