Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank delineates his acronym C.U.L.T.S. as outlined in the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL. The C stands for Counterfeit, the U stands for Unbiblical Revelations, he L stands for Linguistic Subversion, the T stands for Theological Perversion, and the S stands for Sociological Deviance. Hank shares the reason he uses acronyms like this is to take the complex and make it simple and transferable.
Questions and Answers:
- Will there be animals be in heaven?
- Do you interpret the flood as being global, and do you understand the number of days to be literal? If you take the days of the flood literally why not take the days of creation literally?
- Will we recognize our loved ones in heaven, and how will our bodies look?
- How can I avoid teachers who believe God predetermines who will be saved and who will not? Are there any non-Calvinist teachers you recommend?
- Can you explain Acts 13:48?
- What denomination is the church you attend?
- Can someone lose their salvation? Does everyone receive the Holy Spirit?