Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the Euthyphro dilemma, which is named after one of Plato’s famed dialogues. This pseudo-dilemma is being used by professors to strip students of their faith. The question typically goes like this: is something good because God wills it, or does God will it because it is good? Although this may seem like a valid question, upon on further examination, what is posited as a dilemma ends up not being a dilemma at all.
Questions and Answers:
- Where does the Bible teach about drunkenness?
- Can you speak about modern prophets?
- Could you explain the cursing of Ham and Canaan in Genesis chapter 9?
- Can you clarify the attributes of God that we share?
- Does the Bible teach socialism? What is your interpretation of Paul’s instruction to women in 1 Timothy chapter 2?
- I met a Muslim refugee who told me they are going to take over the country.
- I heard a Catholic priest discussing Purgatory and saints in heaven praying for us; what are your thoughts on this?