Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank relates a conversation he had with his daughter who is attending college. While explaining that morality is not dependent on God, one of her liberal professors invoked the Euthyphro dilemma. Not knowing how to deal with this conundrum, she went to The Complete Bible Answer Book Collector’s Edition and was able to answer this objection. And in doing so, stressed the need for apologetics on college campuses.
Questions and Answers:
- Is the lake of fire different from hell or are they the same thing?
- Did Satan want Jesus to go to the cross or not? Did he know God’s plan?
- An atheist I am talking with says the Genesis account is flawed because light was created prior to the sun, moon, and stars. Is there an answer for this?
- If we have to choose between two evil candidates, would it be acceptable not to vote?
- Did Jesus have to learn obedience?
- Would the condemnation of Jude 4 apply to the Roman Catholic Church?
- In the Genesis narrative, Adam and Eve had Cain and Able, but there seems to be other people mentioned. Where did these people come from?
- Do you think the Super Bowl can be equated to idol worship?
- Where did God come from?
- Why doesn’t the Bible mention anything about Jesus nursing? And why does the Bible say “ashes to ashes, dust to dust” if we don’t come from ashes?