Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the new heaven and new earth as described by the Apostle Peter in 2 Peter 3:10. Rather than an altogether different cosmos, Hank affirms that the heavens and the earth will be resurrected, not annihilated. God does not scrap His creations but restores them; therefore, Paradise lost will become Paradise restored. In light of this, Hank asks the question: if the cosmos and we ourselves will one day be resurrected, how then should we live?
Questions and Answers:
- If Satan would not have tempted Adam and Eve to sin, would he still have been condemned to hell?
- What is your take on women pastors who are actually leading a church?
- Does the parable of the wheat and the tares in Matthew 13 correlate with Matthew 24?
- Can you explain the Going Global mission of the Christian Research Institute?
- Is there any promise in the Bible that we won’t mess things up again in heaven?
- Where in Scripture is the pre-tribulation rapture taught? Has the tribulation described in Revelation already happened?
- Is Jesus the angel of the Lord mentioned in the Old Testament?
- In 2 Peter 3:10, Peter describes the day of the Lord; when will this happen?