Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank remarks on the total redefinition of the word tolerance in our culture today. Tolerance has now been defined as meaning all views and all lifestyles are equally valid, however, that would mean that Christianity is also equally valid. Yet Christianity teaches the opposite of this view in claiming that Jesus Christ is the only way. Therefore, this redefinition of tolerance is a self-refuting proposition. Today’s “tolerance” leaves no room for objective moral judgments and if followed to its logical conclusion, cannot differentiate between terrorist attacks and the deeds of Mother Teresa. Christians must reject this notion and model true tolerance, and despite our differences, treat everyone with dignity and respect.
Questions and Answers:
- My undergraduate degree was in Religious Studies and I have a great desire to learn. I am considering either taking online courses or joining Bible Study Fellowship; what do you recommend?
- Why were there giants and why do we see them on both sides of the flood? Is the United States mentioned in the Bible?
- Is speaking in tongues the only way to build up your faith?
- Why did God place the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in the Garden and allow Eve to eat from it? Wouldn’t it have been easier to not let all of that happen?
- How should I witness to members of the World Mission Society Church of God?
- I had some Jehovah’s Witnesses come to my door; how can I help them understand the word “firstborn” as it refers to Jesus?