Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on an article in the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL regarding the Samaritan woman. Although her sexual sin was a serious issue, Hank affirms that in order for her life to change, something needed to happen with her relationship to Jesus first. Like the Samaritan woman, so it is with many today, their sexuality is secondary; their spiritually is primary because when someone’s life is changed by the gospel, their behavior changes as well.
Questions and Answers:
- I’m an atheist; can you address the Christian understanding of predeterminism and human freedom?
- My husband passed away; can you explain what it means to be absent from the body and present with the Lord?
- Is the Big Bang theory compatible with the Genesis account of creation, particularly concerning the order?
- Must Christians still confess their sins and ask for forgiveness?
- I am a new Christian; how many examples are there in the Bible of those struggling with habitual sin?