Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank comments on American soccer goal keeper Tim Howard’s endorsement of PETA. In contrast to the radical animal rights movement, Hank explains a biblical view on the treatment of animals.
Questions and Answers:
- How can I have assurance of my salvation?
- Can you explain Jesus’ words in Matthew 19:7-8, about giving a certificate of divorce? Does this mean that God didn’t really want to give this law to Moses?
- How did Judas die? There seems to be a contradiction between Matthew’s account and the book of Acts.
- How does God intervene in our lives if we have free will? How can God change circumstances through our prayers without violating someone’s free will?
- Do the passages in Scripture that describe God stretching out the heavens imply a young earth?