Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank points listeners to an article in USA Today about actor and comedian Tracy Morgan’s vision of heaven. Morgan claims his view of heaven has been shaped by his near fatal accident back in 2014. He says that when he gets to heaven God is going to slap him on the (bottom) and say, “Good job!” He said he would be reunited with fellow comedians such as George Carlin, who not only didn’t believe in God, but mocked Him. Perhaps Morgan’s view of the afterlife is based upon his own preconceptions.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you address the difference between the Roman Catholic and Protestant view of the Eucharist?
- What does it mean that Jesus is the first born of all creation in Colossians 1:15? Is Jesus part of creation or part of the Godhead?
- I know Joyce Meyer’s doctrine isn’t always correct, but why don’t you emphasize the good things she says?
- Who made the earth?
- In Zechariah 14:16, who will come up to Jerusalem to celebrate the feast of booths?
- What is your view of the rapture; is it pre-tribulation or post-tribulation? And what Scriptures would you provide?
- What are your thoughts on the book The Shack?
- I have been reading Psalm 119; what was the Psalmist’s understanding of God’s Word?
- What happened to all the people who died prior to the coming of Christ? Did Jesus go into hell and release them?