Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares how the disciples were transformed from being scared to be associated with Jesus, to boldly proclaiming the gospel. Paul as well, was transformed from a persecutor of the church into the Apostle to the Gentiles. Only the resurrection of Christ can account for this radical transformation.
Questions and Answers:
- When God says He’s the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, why doesn’t He use the name Israel instead?
- In Daniel chapter 11, can you explain who the kings of the north and south are?
- When Lazarus died, was his soul present with the Lord? So being in the presence of the Lord doesn’t necessarily mean heaven, correct?
- Will our pets be in heaven?
- Why is it that I cannot seem to be sanctified enough to be like Jesus and the Apostles? What about 1 John 3:4-10 in this regard?
- Since we have the same Spirit dwelling within us, why don’t we see gifts of healing and prophecy?