Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank uses various examples from both current news and from the sermons of popular preachers to underscore the importance of truth.
Questions and Answers:
- Will there be a future great tribulation? How should I view the tribulation? Should we be ready at any time for Jesus’ coming?
- How do I resolve the Calvinist vs. Arminian debate?
- Why don’t Christians observe the Old Testament feasts?
- What are your thoughts on speaking in tongues?
- I am considering attending seminary, what would you suggest?
- What are your thoughts on the Seventh Day Adventist doctrine of sabbatarianism?
- Is there any validity to the four blood moons popularized by certain teachers today? Does God still show Himself through astronomical signs?
- When Jesus healed a blind man in Mark 8:22-26, why did He have to touch him twice? Why wasn’t his healing instantaneous?
- What are your thoughts on Sid Roth and his program It’s Supernatural?
- I attend a Pentecostal church. Do you think I should leave that church?
- How did Saul die? Did he commit suicide or was he killed according to 1 Samuel 31, and 2 Samuel 1?
- Why did the Devil want the body of Moses?
- Is it okay to rebuke evil spirits?