Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank reminds listeners not to get caught up in the woes of humanity. In other words, don’t allow bad news to divert us from the good news of the gospel. In light of this, we must remember the power of one. One person with God equals a majority. Today, too many in Christians are on sidelines, cursing the darkness instead of building a lighthouse in the midst of the gathering storm. If we look at what the disciples did in the midst of the Roman Empire, we should be encouraged. The apostles had seen the resurrected Christ, and because of this, they turned the world upside down. If we stand together in this epoch, we can do the same.
Questions and Answers:
- I have a friend who is a Seventh Day Adventist; should we still observe the Sabbath on Saturday?
- I heard someone teaching that 1 John 1:9 wasn’t written to Christians, but to Gnostics, and that we don’t need to confess our sins. Do you have any thoughts on this?
- Is there such a thing as Purgatory?
- In 1 Kings chapter 19, is the angel of the Lord referring to Jesus?
- Since the Devil is not omnipresent, where is he located? Does he work through his minions?
- My brother-in-law is openly homosexual and I don’t want him around my children; how should I handle this situation?
- Why did God allow His truth to be so open to misinterpretation?
- If faced with a gunman who asked whether or not I was a Christian, I don’t know what I would do in that situation or what grace I would be given to me. What would happen if I denied the Lord?