Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank comments on typhoon Haiyan in response to questions he’s been asked as to whether or not this is God’s judgment on the Philippines.
Questions and Answers:
- Is it okay to learn more about evolution in order to refute it?
- Why did the devil and the archangel Michael dispute over the body of Moses in Jude 1:9?
- Why is something objectively moral just because God says it is?
- My mom passed away on Friday, so where is she now? What happens to us after death?
- Can you explain the meek will inherit the earth in Matthew 5:4?
- Do deceased loved ones know what is happening here on earth?
- Will we get bored in heaven?
- Will the rapture happen in our generation?
- What is the difference between the soul, spirit, and the mind?
- I married into a Roman Catholic family and they pressure me to join their church, but I don’t know enough about Catholicism. What are your thoughts on this?