Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank reflects on the fact that we are in a new month—time marches forward. CRI has new resources available this month: Union with Christ: The Way to Know and Enjoy God, and The Spirit of Disciplines.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you compare the biblical perspective of medication with the worldly perspective of meditation?
- Why does the NIV Bible refer to the pre-fall animals as “wild” animals, since “wild” has such a negative connotation in the Bible?
- I was saved 5 years ago but daily have trouble with quitting smoking. Am I still saved?
- Our daughter is dating a young man that is part of a United Pentecostal Church. How concerned should we be?