Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank talks about two significant celebrations coming up tomorrow: Valentine’s Day, and Lent. Lent begins in the western Church tomorrow, on Ash Wednesday, and in the eastern Church next week, on Clean Monday.
Questions and Answers:
- What does the Bible gave to say about LGBTQ advocates, and how we should respond to them? Can you suggest any helpful resources?
- Can you help me understand what John is teaching in 2 John 1:9-11? Does this mean we should not invite unbelievers into our churches?
- Jesus came to give us abundant life, and that makes me think that anything that is not for life abundant is not pleasing to God. Is this correct?
- The book of 1 Timothy 4 talks about an apostate church. Does that speak of the Church today?
- Was the Lazarus that Jesus raised from the dead the same Lazarus that was in Jesus’ parable about Lazarus and the rich man who both died?