Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the dramatic rendition in the Five Books of John of Jesus washing the disciples feet in John chapter 13.
Questions and Answers:
- What are the biblical grounds for divorce? If someone remarried for the wrong reasons, are they perpetually sinning?
- Would a second angelic rebellion in heaven be possible? Why was there temptation when Lucifer originally fell?
- Are you familiar with Weigh Down Ministries?
- How important is it to your salvation to believe that Jesus is God?
- In Romans 11:26, is Paul talking about the salvation of Jews or true Israel?
- Why is December 25 celebrated as the birth of Jesus Christ?
- I have an agnostic friend who asked me to explain why God would create us in such a way that if we don’t obey Him we go to hell. Can you help me answer him?
- If I died today, what exactly will I do in heaven prior to the second coming? Will we participate in battles fought in heaven?
- Is it okay for Christians to take vows?