Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on an article in USA Today purporting that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and may become the world’s largest religion if projections are correct. In light of this, Hank asks the question: are Christians willing to do for the truth what Islam is willing to do for a lie? Whether the current trends continue or not, Hank encourages listeners to be equipped to share the truth with gentleness and respect.
Questions and Answers:
- How should we pray; should we just talk to God as a friend?
- My friend says we must observe the Old Testament dietary laws and the Saturday Sabbath. Can you please clarify this?
- In the book The Jesus Papers by Michael Baigent, he mentions that the Church of Rome has documentation that Jesus survived the crucifixion and was seen in 25 AD. Where does he come up with this stuff?
- Why is it that Jesus would allow the Antichrist to come in the future?
- Can one hold to modalism and still be saved? When we share the gospel, should we talk about the Trinity?
- Can you address the apparent contradictions of the resurrection accounts in the Gospels?