Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on Baha’i. Just as John the Baptist paved the way for Jesus, so too, a Persian prophet known as the Báb prepared the way for Bahá’u’lláh, the founder of Baha’i. Baha’i teaches that every few hundred years a new messenger is revealed as a manifestation of God, such as Moses, Buddha, Confucius, Christ, and Muhammad. But the problem is that the teachings of these messengers greatly varies and often contradicts one another. They can all be wrong, but they can’t all be right. Baha’i also denies the Trinity, virgin birth, incarnation, resurrection, and second coming of Christ.
Questions and Answers:
- How can I address non-essential doctrines like eternal security with others?
- Is it true that Jesus’ disciples didn’t have the power to heal until after His ascension?
- Is it wrong for women to work outside of the home?
- Why is Jesus called the Son of God when He is God?
- What are your thoughts on birth control? Is this not God’s design?
- What do independent Baptist churches believe?
- My teenage children went to a youth group meeting and experienced a very strange “exorcism.” What is your perspective on this?
- Can you clarify your belief on Communion; do you believe in Transubstantiation?