Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank begins with question about so-called Replacement Theology; what it is, who started it, and whether or not he believes the Israelites are no longer God’s chosen people. This unfortunate moniker is inaccurate because those who are accused of being replacement theologians do not believe that the church replaced Israel, but rather that the church is part of true Israel. There is only one covenant community connected by the cross. Whether Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male or female, if you are in Christ, then you are the seed of Abraham and an heir according to the promise.
Questions and Answers:
- What is your view on the return of Christ; do you believe in a pre, mid, or post tribulation rapture?
- What are your comments on Jonathan Cahn’s books, The Harbinger, and The Mystery of the Shemitah?
- I think I’m a believer and I love Christ, but I am constantly backsliding. I have ruined two marriages and I don’t know what to do.
- My finances are very tight and I want to give to the church, but I can’t afford it; what should I do?
- Is it acceptable for Christians to celebrate the incarnation of Christ at Christmas?
- Do the twenty-four elders in Revelation chapter four represent the glorified church in heaven?
- What are your thoughts on the book, The Bait of Satan by John Bevere?